Thursday, April 23, 2009

Don't let me find u.. i swear i will break u...

Never in in the past 2 decade any1 dare to steal from me.
Never, not even once.
But some MotherF***ing Son of the B***h broke into my car while i was working!!
But luckily i have no valueables in my car.
Grab off a a few things of course but nothing expensive.
The thing is that that bladdy idiot was so damn stupid.
'It' took from me all the cheap stuff but leave the most valueable items in my car untouched.
4 of my racquets which approximately cost bout 400.
But still if i were to c 'it' again, i would break his teeth.
One by one for every item 'it' took...
Never will 'it' have a good life for the rest of 'its' days.
Never to rest till it has repaid this debt.
Never to live a pecefull life!!
u choose the wrong car to offend.

No comments: