Tuesday, April 28, 2009

damn days

2 more weeks till end of internship
3 more weeks till damn exam
4 more weeks till coll reopen
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!
my dream of 3 month break turn out to be such a suffocating time
things just never turn out to be d way way u expect does it???
ppl sometimes say be carefull wat u wish for
but it seems i didn't get wat i'd wish for
not even close
d past 2 and a half months was a downhill slope 4 me
everything now seem to be out of place
i no longer enjoy like i used to
i'm not free...
looking forward for 5pm everyday is a part of me now
my favourite time for the past few month
it is not like i have anything in a rush
but when the clock strike, i will fly along with my car back home
reaching home to c my pets,
2 turtles
1 dog
1 cat with 3 kittens
it is something that i feel satisfied about regardless the lame day
as irritating as they can get
but still caring and obedient to my voice
something in them that calms me down
something i myself cun explain
something that is mine forever
~~~

No comments: