Tuesday, April 7, 2009

4/10 commandment for pets...

Spoken as if our pets can say it by themselves:-

  • My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.

  • Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainments, but I have only you.(Even when our pets have pet companions - they look to us for love and affection, and especially for care. If their behavior seems 'bad' maybe it's their only way of saying, 'Remember me! I need you, too!')

  • Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me. (Self explanatory...don't you think? Pets are like children -- they hear the truth in your voice)

  • Please take care of me when i grow old. You too, will grow old. (So much of who we are and how we act, is taken up by how we feel. It's true for our pets, also. As they age - they will decline faster than we do. But, the love they give, and hope to receive, will not die...no matter how old they get)

Their 10 to 15 years of age will leave pawprints in your heart throughout your life. whether it is joy or sorrow, all depends on you.

~~~

No comments: