Monday, August 25, 2008

Till our next meeting


A year or two had passed. It has always been a pleasure till today that I've met a person like you. Never knowing whether it was coincidence or fate that has bought your presence into my life, but anyway, I was always glad you came.

It was never a decision to be made; it was always by both our will to stay as what we are. You've cherished my life, you've brighten my dreams, you've strengthen my heart and showed me the reason of life where many seek but could not find.

Now, that the time has come for you to carry on. Though it gives time for both us to seek our dreams, a heaviness of letting you go still sinks in my heart. Never knowing when we'll meet again as days will pass like the cold light breeze.

I'll miss the times that go in the past, and be eager to enroll in the times to come for one day, we will meet again and that will be the time where the missing pieces of the puzzle in our lives will be a whole.

As the night grows old, I will pray for the angles of the east angles and angels of the west, north and south to please help me watch her guard her while she rest. May you be blessed…

No comments: