Saturday, August 2, 2008

Passion


Inspiration comes from passion. Everything we do that brought us here today is the journey that comes from our passion itself. I do not know the destination this journey will lead me to but all I know is that as long as I have a working heart, my passion towards life will not fade.
It's been long since I speak alongside my heart; it's been long since I expressed myself. What I'm writing here is to keep track of what I'm going to get through for I do not know what is installed for me in the future, and what are the choices I would be making.
I would stop here for now, never knowing what will I be posting next time but I do hope it is going to be a story I would gladly remember. I would follow my heart and continue to strive until I mastered my passion and live my life as I had dreamt it. "The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence, but in the mastery of his passion".

No comments: