Sunday, July 5, 2009

dats my life

heart raging
adrenaline pumping
action adventure
phobia thriller
excitement
danger hostility
curiosity

The main ingredients for what i call FUN!!!
Since comin to KL i've never had these feeling fed into my veins.
But today, wif some frens we went to hike at this so called Bukit Crystal or some say Bukit Tabuh or mayb its both... lol...
I never knew a place like KL would have such challenging mountian route for me to encounter and explore.
Very dangerous but exciting, and dats the way i like it!!!

But beware for those who wants to go on tis trip...
there r cases of accidents that have happened which cost a life.

But don't let that trouble u, its just a warning for us to take caution.
The entire journey itself was indescribable
To reach the end of the road, we have to pass above 3 mountains of the same height.
Passing above one after the other.
The road was cool, windy as blow of air that floats pass the skin was cool...
The mountain breeze

Fresh air fill the lungs as v catch our every breath
The sight of rocks v need to climb, almost to 90 degree makes our heart pump

What a sight to remember!!!
The view from the skies like walking on the clouds
OMG its a day to remember
I'll be there again soon
I bet on it!!!

another story now i own
stories that filled my life with reason
so that i noe i have live my life to the fullest
but dats still a long way to go
;)

~~~

1 comment:

[fong88] said...

i miss such an adventurous trip..><