Tuesday, October 14, 2008

fungus growth

It is the first week of coll. It wasn't so bad when d thought of comin back here to KL arise but now, time seems to slowly passes by one second at a time.... N i really mean sllllooooooowwww...........

lolx, few reasons 4 it actually.Back in penang for my holidays, i took my laptop 4 service n d technician say it would probabaly take a week or 2 finish repairing. Ok lo, so i waited.... n waited.... n waited.... 2 weeks was d duration of my holidays n guess wat!!! d day i planned 2 go back to coll in d middle of the highway when i was driving back to KL d operator call me n say my laptop ok d....
Wat d heck!!! wat am i goin 2 do? too late d ler... shit..

ok nv'mind... summore my mp3, oso i took it 4 service in penang n till now d operator no call me yet. 1 month comin d lo, service take tat long 1 meh... haih, dunno wat to say to they all, summore is sony 1 lo... such a gud brand but such a slow service provided.

No music, no movies, no get 2 on9, no tis no tat... no entertainment at all!!!!

summore coll 1st week, nothin 2 do, so do wat ni???

GROW FUNGUS!!!

><

No comments: