Saturday, September 13, 2008

Concealed thoughts

I tried writing something to post for a few days already. It's usually not difficult to write something when you got something in mind. Just like now, it took me quite a long time to figure out how to continue this sentence. Although I just took a nap and did nothing for the rest of the day, I felt very sleepy and exhausted.

The feeling of disappointment after putting so much effort in something is just like a turnover from victory to defeat. Not to mention another enemy which is standing next on the list and not far away is also one of the most that I fear. For those who are taking examinations alongside me would know what I'm talking about.

So how do you recover from such a hit? How do you bear such a hit and still manage to stand up and continue fighting? This would be the question I would have to answer as soon as possible because if I don't, then let just say even god can’t help me. For now, I would just have to bear with the disappointment and continue to concentrate on the next fight.

Though I always give faith and words of encouragement to others, it seems like I keep none for myself. My nights become restless, my dreams of late were all haunted, and the feeling of falling grew deeper day by day. "sigh"….